A heavyweight glass that looks and feels exact like a traditional whisky glass.
Ingredients: (for 1 person)
- carbonated water (Perrier, salvetat)
- 1 piece of sugar 1 dash bitters Angostura
- 5 cl whisky (bourbon, whisky)
- 1 orange zest
- Mix the “Old Fashioned” in a mixing glass.
- Crush the sugar cube soaked in Angostura with orange zest until is dissolved in the glass.
- Fill with ice, add whisky and fill with soda water.
- Decorate with half a slice of an orange and two maraschino cherries.
© 1001 Cocktails